2010年1月19日火曜日

Reflection

This course was a little bit hard for me because I have not made slides and speech for presentations. Moreover I am so shy so I was worried about doing presentation. But I experienced doing presentation, I could have confidence that I speak in flont of people.

Making presentation slides was difficult because I had to think about many things for instance, its design like put pictures or photos, and easy for classmates and teacher too see slides.
I like slides of Interesting Place in Nagoya because I could enjoy making this slides. While I don't like slides of Festival because that was too simple. I didn't realize importace of slides when I made the slides.

Writting speech for presentation was good training for my writting skill. I realized my fault. My speech is too long for 2 minutes. I am not good at summary. However thanks to this cource, I have come to give a lot of care to grammar, words and so on.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿